sabato 29 dicembre 2007


All around me are familiar faces Worn out places, worn out faces Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere And their tears are filling up their glasses No expression, no expression Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow And I find it kind of funny I find it kind of sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you 'Cos I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very Mad World Children waiting for the day they feel good Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Made to feel the way that every child should Sit and listen, sit and listen Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me, no one knew me Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson Look right through me, look right through me I hurt myself today To see if i still feel I focus on the pain The only thing that's real The needle tears a hole The old familiar sting Try to kill it all away But i remember everything What have i become? My sweetest friend Everyone i know Goes away in the end You could have it all My empire of dirt I will let you down I will make you hurt I wear my crown of shit On my liar's chair Full of broken thoughts I cannot repair Beneath the stain of time The feeling disappears You are someone else I am still right here What have i become? My sweetest friend Everyone i know Goes away in the end You could have it all My empire of dirt I will let you down I will make you hurt If i could start again A million miles away I would keep myself I would find a way Is it getting better Or do you feel the same Will it make it easier on you now You got someone to blame You say... One love One life When it's one need In the night One love We get to share it Leaves you baby if you Don't care for it Did I disappoint you Or leave a bad taste in your mouth You act like you never had love And you want me to go without Well it's... Too late Tonight To drag the past out into the light We're one, but we're not the same We get to Carry each other Carry each other One... Have you come here for forgiveness Have you come to raise the dead Have you come here to play Jesus To the lepers in your head Did I ask too much More than a lot You gave me nothing Now it's all I got We're one But we're not the same Well we Hurt each other Then we do it again You say Love is a temple Love a higher law Love is a temple Love the higher law You ask me to enter But then you make me crawl And I can't be holding on To what you got When all you got is hurt One love One blood One life You got to do what you should One life With each other Sisters Brothers One life But we're not the same We get to Carry each other Carry each other One...life One Beautiful dawn - lights up the shore for me. There is nothing else in the world, I'd rather wake up and see (with you). Beautiful dawn - I'm just chasing time again. Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night. But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above. Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me. Beautiful dawn - melt with the stars again. Do you remember the day when my journey began? Will you remember the end (of time)? Beautiful dawn - You're just blowing my mind again. Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine. High; running wild among all the stars above. Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me. Will you be my shoulder when I'm grey and older? Promise me tomorrow starts with you, Getting high; running wild among all the stars above. Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember mePeople are strange when you're a stranger Faces look ugly when you're alone Women seem wicked when you're unwanted Streets are uneven when you're down When you're strange Faces come out of the rain When you're strange No one remembers your name When you're strange When you're strange When you're strange People are strange when you're a stranger Faces look ugly when you're alone Women seem wicked when you're unwanted Streets are uneven when you're down When you're strange Faces come out of the rain When you're strange No one remembers your name When you're strange When you're strange When you're strange Oh brother I can't, I can't get through I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do Oh brother I can't believe it's true I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you Oh I wanna talk to you You can take a picture of something you see In the future where will I be? You can climb a ladder up to the sun Or write a song nobody has sung Or do something that's never been done Are you lost or incomplete? Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece? Tell me how do you feel? Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak And they're talking it to me So you take a picture of something you see In the future where will I be? You can climb a ladder up to the sun Or a write a song nobody has sung Or do something that's never been done Do something that's never been done So you don't know were you're going, and you wanna talk And you feel like you're going where you've been before You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored Nothing's really making any sense at all Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk


2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

bon deso che semo internazionali scrivemo in inglese...
ricordite che te ga anche amici con un q.i. relativamente basso...
coion.

Anonimo ha detto...

bilingual denmark areashanghai assignment outrageous definition lifescience sign timepublish gratis esbs
lolikneri havaqatsu